Lose cellulite fast and forever
Cellulite - a calamity that gives us trouble all the time, but most of all in the summer. To not let it ruin your holiday and to achieve fast cellulite removal you must follow certain steps:
- Practice a sport (3 times a week);
- Body care with cellulite treatments: seaweed wrapping, dermatology treatments, ultrasound;
- Proper diet;
Another alternative to get rid of cellulite and extra inches is low-intensity shock therapy. At the first session, you remove up to 2 inches from your waist and 1 inch from the thighs and hips. Each session that follows may remove several inches of problem areas. You then just have to make sure you maintain the results.
Quick weight loss diets do not work long term because the fat cells that are emptied immediately refill when you provide some extra calories. A healthy daily menu should include cereals, fruits and vegetables, milk and white meat.
Any diet requires you respect certain rules, namely:
- Drink 4-6 pints of water a day, teas, juices;
- Reduce the amount of salt;
- Remove fizzy soft drinks;
- Remove concentrated sweets and replace them with fruits;
- Eat fish and chicken (instead of pork);
- Never mix meat with potatoes or pasta, but center on vegetable trimmings, mushrooms, salad and sometimes rice;
- Reduce high-fat foods including sausages, cheese, peanuts;
- Drink milk for breakfast and in the evening: skimmed fresh cheese, skimmed yogurt, buttermilk;
- Give up sausages and salami.
The meals will be divided into 3 main meals and 2 snacks. The main meals contain 300-400 calories each, and the snacks 100 calories each.
This is not the quickest way to lose weight or cellulite but it is the healthiest and the most effective way to do it. You just have to give it a try and get the desired results in time. The good news is that you won''t be plagued again by cellulite on the same scale again.